Don’t like apricots? Give this a try with nectarines, peaches, pears, etc.
- First, place 1 cup of quinoa and 2 cups of water in a medium size pot. Bring to a boil. Then, reduce to low and cover. Let simmer for about 15 minutes or until all water is evaporated. Place in a tupperware and let chill.
- Then, preheat grill to around 400 degrees F.
- Wash and pat dry apricots. Then slice down the middle and remove pit.
- Place a piece of tin foil on grill and spray with non-stick cooking spray (such as coconut oil spray). Place apricots on grill face down and cover. Let cook for about 5 minutes. I suggest checking after 5 minutes to see how intense the grill marks are. You may need to let them stay on a little longer.
- Drizzle apricots with honey, and thinly slice.
- Then, in a glass, layer grilled apricots with Greek yogurt, cooked quinoa, and raspberries. Repeat 3 more times.
For the full post visit Fit Foodie Finds.