The ceviche is spicy, but there is no fishy taste, and the avocado provides a creamy texture amongst the crunchy vegetables. Look for ripe Mexican avocados - they are almost black in color. You can also eat this ceviche with tortilla chips as a refreshing Mexican snack.
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cilantro, jalapeno, and black pepper in a small mixing cup.
- Put the avocado, onion, tomato, cucumber, and shrimp in a glass bowl.
- Pour the lemon juice mixture over the vegetables and shrimp. Toss.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, allowing to marinate.
- Scoop mixture evenly into slightly warmed, small corn or flour tortillas. Enjoy!
Read more from What Mickey Eats.