Looking to cure the lunch or breakfast blues? Try making this versatile avocado egg salad! Who needs mayonnaise when you have avocado?!
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil, drop your eggs and let cook for 5-9 minutes (depending on the size of your eggs).
- Meanwhile, cut avocado in half and peel it.
- Dice the red onion.
- Once eggs are cooked, remove water from the pot then run cool water over the eggs to cool them down. Smash them to break their shells, and peel.
- With a fork, mash the avocado and eggs together. Add onion and mix.
- Dust with paprika and a pinch of sea salt. For an additional burst of flavor add cilantro, or salad greens!
Read more at Butter Beans.