½ tsp chili powder
2 tsp LAWRY'S seasoned salt
2 tsp olive oil
4 5-6 ounce salmon filet
12 small asparagus (bottoms trimmed)
½ cup plain yogurt
2 tsp lemon juice
2 cup cooked basmati rice
- In a small mixing bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Preheat toaster oven to broil-high. On oven’s baking sheet place half of the oil and spread across surface. Brush remaining oil on salmon filets and place on baking sheet evenly apart. Sprinkle half of the mixed spices on salmon. Save remaining spices in bowl. Place trimmed asparagus between and next to salmon on baking tray. Put fish in oven and set timer for 8 minutes, bake.
- Add yogurt and lemon juice to bowl with remaining spices. Mix well and set aside.
- Check fish for doneness, thicker pieces may need a few extra minutes.
- Place equal amounts of rice in middle of 4 dinner plates. Place salmon and 3 asparagus on rice. Pour any cooking juices in mixing bowl with yogurt. Mix well and spoon small amount next to fish.
By Suzane Boyce