Frozen hash browns with onions and peppers are topped with cooked chicken, a delicious soup mixture and Cheddar cheese. Baked until hot and bubbling and sprinkled with crumbled bacon, this savory, satisfying casserole is sure to please.
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Stir the soup, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, milk, garlic powder and black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Spread the potatoes in the baking dish. Season the potatoes with the salt and additional black pepper. Top with the chicken. Spread the soup mixture over the chicken. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the mixture is hot and bubbling. Uncover the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the bacon and chives before serving.
Cost per recipe: $17.33
Cost per serving: $2.89
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total
- Calories 508
- Total Fat 28g
- Saturated Fat 15g
- Sodium 806mg
- Total Carbohydrates 26g
- Fiber 4g
- Protein 36g
- Cholesterol 129mg
- Vitamin C 7%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.