This recipe for Chicken and Saffron Rice is a simple one pot dish that is packed full of flavor! This is a great quick and easy weeknight meal that the whole family will love.
- Bring stock to a simmer in a saucepan; add the saffron and leave to infuse.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat and sweat the onion and celery until softened but not colored.
- Add the rice stir until its coated with the oil.
- Add the stock and bring to a boil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce the heat, stir and leave to cook covered for 15 - 20 minutes until the rice is Al dente and the liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff the rice.
- Stir in the chicken and parsley and allow it to warm through the heat of the rice.
- Serve hot.
For the full post, visit Erren's Kitchen.