- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add leeks and cook, stirring often, until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in sage and continue cooking until aromatic, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in broth and water, increase heat to high, cover and bring to a boil.
- Add beans and chicken and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
More From Kitchen Daily:
Provided by: EatingWell
Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total
- Calories 199 3%
- Calories from fat 36 5%
- Total Fat 4gm 16%
- Saturated Fat 1gm 2%
- Monounsaturated Fat 2gm 14%
- Sodium 345mg
- Total Carbohydrates 10gm 6%
- Fiber 2gm
- Protein 22gm
- Cholesterol 48mg
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.