Just try to imagine a big, warm, super-moist and dense brownie filled with tunnels of thick, drippy and cinnamony sweetness, studded with crunchy pecans and then topped with a thick cream cheese spiral of frosting.
- First prepare the swirl, and set aside! In a medium bowl combine all of the swirl ingredients until it’s thick and blended.
⅔ cup cream
½ cup melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix together the cake batter with the cream, butter and vanilla, and pour it 3/4 of the way into the cake pan. You might have some batter left over… make some mini brownie bites, or something!
- Add dollops of the swirl into the cake batter, and use a knife or chopsticks to swirl it around in pretty cinnamon roll-ish designs.
- Place the pan onto a sheet pan to protect your oven in the event of a slight spill- over.
- Into the oven at 350 for approx. 35-40 minutes, or until it’s cooked through. Let it cool completely before flipping it out of the pan.
- Flip that baby out.
- Top it with the cream cheese frosting.
- Cut it up into brownie-sized pieces.
Equipment: A 9″ round cake pan for that cinnamon roll look, or any cake pan will work, too. Spray it with non-stick spray!
Read more from Oh, Bite It!