- Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup and 1/4 cup water in a large bowl.
- Season the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, the onion powder and poultry seasoning. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chicken and vegetables to the soup mixture and stir to coat. Spoon the chicken mixture into a 2-quart round casserole.
- Microwave the remaining water in a microwavable bowl on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until hot. Add the potato flakes and stir until the water is absorbed. Stir in the milk and remaining black pepper. Loosely cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or until the mixture is hot. Spread the potato mixture over the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
Cost per recipe: $9.86
Cost per serving: $2.46
More From Kitchen Daily:
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total
- Calories 423
- Total Fat 10g
- Saturated Fat 2.5g
- Sodium 498mg
- Total Carbohydrates 40g
- Fiber 4g
- Protein 41g
- Cholesterol 93mg
- Vitamin C 22%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.