1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add edamame and cook until tender, 4 to 5 minutes or according to package directions. Drain.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until starting to soften, about 3 minutes. Add zucchini and cook, covered, until the onions are starting to brown, about 3 minutes more. Add garlic, cumin, coriander and cayenne and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in tomatoes and bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer and cook until slightly reduced, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the edamame and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes more. Remove from the heat and stir in cilantro (or mint) and lemon juice.
Provided by: EatingWell
Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total
- Calories 258 10%
- Calories from fat 72 5%
- Total Fat 8gm 9%
- Saturated Fat 1gm 22%
- Monounsaturated Fat 3gm 22%
- Sodium 519mg
- Total Carbohydrates 29gm 12%
- Fiber 9gm
- Protein 15gm
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.