The creaminess of the aioli combined with peppery watercress and Dijon Vinaigrette create a fall fiesta in every bite of the Farmer’s Salad. Zesty chives are part of the allium crew—an antibacterial and antiviral bunch that includes onions and garlic. Fresh chives also have high levels of antioxidants and flavanoids.
To see more from Kris Carr, check out kriscarr.com!
- Mix the Basic Aioli recipe in a bowl with lemon zest, capers, chives, and tarragon.
- Toss the aioli mixture with the potatoes and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the watercress, fava beans (or other beans), and Dijon Vinaigrette. Toss gently.
- Place a portion of the potato salad in the center of plate and top with a handful of the watercress-fava mix.
- Top with bell pepper slices. Finish with freshly ground black pepper and serve.