What do I love most about a simple frittata? They'll take to pretty much any ol' vegetable you've got lying around and you can get a work week's worth of breakfasts in one fell swoop.
- Whisk eggs, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a 10-inch oven-proof skillet and sauté shallot and garlic over medium-low heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add in Swiss chard and sauté for about 3 to 4 minutes until it starts to wilt.Add in tomatoes and chili and sauté for another 4 to 6 minutes.
- Spread mixture evenly in the skillet and pour eggs over top, then sprinkle feta. Increase heat to medium-high and allow eggs to cook until they starts to set at the outer edge.
- Lift frittata lightly with a spatula to allow egg to run underneath. Cook until frittata is set, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Finish in the broiler for about 2 minutes.
Read more from Nourish.