Has your breakfast gotten boring? Do you shuffle around the kitchen in your slippers at a loss, searching for a new way to jazz up that mediocre morning meal? Do you ever wish your typical weekend morning could be filled with Carnival-like excitement, food & fun? Minus the hassle of finding a parking spot and waiting in long lines?
Well…you’re in luck! Now you can take that ordinary pancake breakfast and turn it into a State Fair experience, without ever leaving your house! Marvel at the amazement on your children’s faces when they feast their eyes on a sweet stack of these super delicious smile makers! :)
- In a medium bowl combine the pancake mix, egg and milk.
- Heat up about 3.5″ of oil to 350 degrees.
- Fill up a funnel with about 3/4 cup of the pancake batter and keep your finger over the spout so it doesn’t spill out!
- Drizzle the batter into the hot oil, making sure to move it around slightly, layering the batter in a circular motion, so it’s thick enough to form a pancake-ish shape. When it firms up, flip it over to get the other side golden as well.
- Let them drain and cool a bit and give them a nice snow shower of Powdered Sugar.
Read more at Oh, Bite It.