1 qt organic whole milk
5 Tbsp sugar
2 box Italian ladyfinger
¼ cup finely chopped almond
organic chocolate shaving
- On a low flame, combine the cornstarch, milk and sugar.
- Mix with a whisk until mixture begins to bubble.
- Turn off the heat and continue to whisk until the consistency has thickened.
- In an 8×10 baking pan layer ladyfingers until the entire pan is covered.
- Pour the pudding over the ladyfingers and cover completely. Let cool.
- Garnish with chopped almonds and chocolate shavings.
Read more from The Culture-ist.
By Lynne Russo; Image Credit: Emiko Davies