1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp freshly ground pepper
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp pepper
½ tsp salt
¼ cup smooth natural peanut butter
2 Tbsp hot sauce or to taste
1 tsp sugar
¼ tsp hot sauce
8 cup roughly chopped romaine lettuce (about 2 hearts)
1 cup sliced radish (about 8 radishes)
1. With a sharp knife, remove the peel and white pith from grapefruits and discard. Cut the grapefruit segments from the surrounding membranes, letting them drop into a small bowl. Working over a large bowl, squeeze the remaining membranes to extract the juice. Set the segments and juice aside separately.
2. Position rack in upper third of oven; preheat broiler. Line a broiler pan or baking sheet with foil.
3. Toss chicken, dry mustard, garlic powder, cinnamon, coriander, ginger, pepper and salt in a large bowl until the chicken is well coated. Place on the prepared pan in a single layer.
4. Broil the chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, sugar and hot sauce into the reserved grapefruit juice until smooth. Add the cooked chicken and lettuce; toss to combine. Serve the salad topped with radishes and the reserved grapefruit segments.
Provided by: EatingWell
Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total
- Calories 310 8%
- Calories from fat 108 10%
- Total Fat 12gm 21%
- Saturated Fat 2gm 6%
- Monounsaturated Fat 1gm 27%
- Sodium 641mg
- Total Carbohydrates 24gm 18%
- Fiber 6gm
- Protein 30gm
- Cholesterol 63mg
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.