1 ¼ lb halibut or swordfish, skinned
¾ tsp salt, divided
6 sprigs fresh tarragon plus 2 tablespoons finely chopped, divided
5 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup lemon juice
1 tsp whole-grain mustard
¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
2 heads butterhead lettuce, torn
1 large beet, preferably golden or Chioggia, shredded
1 large carrot, shredded
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Measure a piece of foil large enough to hold the fish and coat it with cooking spray. Place a layer of lemon slices on the foil and lay fish on the lemon slices. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and top with tarragon sprigs.
3. Grill the fish on the foil (without turning) until it flakes easily, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on the thickness.
4. Meanwhile, whisk oil, lemon juice, chopped tarragon, mustard, pepper and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl.
5. Toss lettuce with about 1/4 cup of the dressing in a large bowl; divide among 4 plates. Add beet and carrot to the bowl; toss with 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Divide the fish and slaw among the plates (discard the tarragon sprigs and lemon slices). Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
Provided by: EatingWell
Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total
- Calories 339 31%
- Calories from fat 180 23%
- Total Fat 20gm 25%
- Sodium 597mg 16%
- Total Carbohydrates 10gm
- Fiber 4gm
- Protein 30gm
- Cholesterol 69mg 3%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.