20-30 sprigs mixed fresh herbs plus 2 tablespoons chopped, divided
1 clove garlic
¼ tsp salt
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 lb center-cut salmon, skinned (see Tip)
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Lay two 9-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil on top of each other and place on a rimless baking sheet. Arrange lemon slices in two layers in the center of the foil. Spread herb sprigs over the lemons. With the side of a chef's knife, mash garlic with salt to form a paste. Transfer to a small dish and stir in mustard and the remaining 2 tablespoons chopped herbs. Spread the mixture over both sides of the salmon. Place the salmon on the herb sprigs.
3. Slide the foil and salmon off the baking sheet onto the grill without disturbing the salmon-lemon stack. Cover the grill; cook until the salmon is opaque in the center, 18 to 24 minutes. Wearing oven mitts, carefully transfer foil and salmon back onto the baking sheet. Cut the salmon into 4 portions and serve with lemon wedges (discard herb sprigs and lemon slices).
Tip: How to skin a salmon fillet: Place salmon fillet on a clean cutting board, skin-side down. Starting at the tail end, slip the blade of a long knife between the fish flesh and the skin, holding down firmly with your other hand. Gently push the blade along at a 30° angle, separating the fillet from the skin without cutting through either.
Provided by: EatingWell
Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total
- Calories 212
- Calories from fat 108 10%
- Total Fat 12gm 22%
- Saturated Fat 2gm
- Monounsaturated Fat 4gm 11%
- Sodium 261mg
- Total Carbohydrates 1gm 18%
- Fiber 0gm
- Protein 23gm
- Cholesterol 67mg
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.