1. Mix tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumber, celery, onion, chives, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, salt and hot sauce in a large bowl. Cover and chill for at least 20 minutes or up to 1 day.
2. Mix shrimp, garlic and thyme in a medium bowl; cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Coat a grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat or preheat the grill to medium-high and oil the grill rack (see Tip). Cook the shrimp until pink and firm, about 2 minutes per side. Serve the shrimp with the salsa in martini glasses or bowls.
To oil a grill rack: Oil a folded paper towel, hold it with tongs and rub it over the rack. (Do not use cooking spray on a hot grill.)
Provided by: EatingWell
Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total
- Calories 131 3%
- Calories from fat 9
- Total Fat 1gm 56%
- Saturated Fat 0gm 2%
- Monounsaturated Fat 0gm 17%
- Sodium 418mg
- Total Carbohydrates 10gm 2%
- Fiber 2gm
- Protein 20gm
- Cholesterol 168mg
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.