These homemade Cheerios pack that perfect crunch with each bite. They can even be a super fun snacking food.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the wet ingredients until a firm dough forms.
- Roll a very small amount of dough between the palms of your hands until smooth ball is formed. Gently press down slightly. Using a toothpick, create a larger hole in the middle. Repeat until all the dough is used up.
- Bake for 25 minutes and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight jar.
For the full post, visit Fork and Beans.