This Italian Cannellini Bean Burger has all my favorite flavors wrapped up in one neat little package: Spinach, garlic, tomatoes, mushrooms, rosemary, how can you go wrong? You can even make these ahead of time and take for lunch as they also reheat beautifully.
- Add the beans, oats and cheese to your food processor and pulse 3-4 times leaving some of the beans somewhat in tack; then place the mixture in a bowl.
- In the same food processor, combine the scallions, spinach, rosemary, garlic, tomatoes and mushrooms; then pulse until the mixture is smooth. Add the mixture to the beans and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick saute pan. Form six balls with the bean mixture and flatten.
- Fry each bean burger 3-5 minutes per side and drain on paper towels to remove any excess oil.
For the full post, visit Carrie's Experimental Kitchen.
More From Kitchen Daily:
Provided by: Carrie's Experimental Kitchen
Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total
- Calories 108
- Total Fat 3.3g
- Total Carbohydrates 15.6g
- Fiber 4.3g
- Protein 6.1g
- Sugars 1.3g
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.