1. Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until tender, 8 to 10 minutes or according to package directions. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl to cool for at least 15 minutes.
2. Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, salt, celery seed and pepper in a small bowl.
3. When the noodles have cooled, add celery, carrots, onion, spinach, edamame and the mayonnaise mixture; stir well to combine.
4. Cover and refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hours. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if desired. Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.
To Make Ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Provided by: EatingWell
Per Single Serving / Serves 12 Total
- Calories 190
- Calories from fat 63
- Total Fat 7gm 11%
- Sodium 366mg 15%
- Total Carbohydrates 28gm 9%
- Fiber 3gm 12%
- Protein 7gm
- Cholesterol 13mg 4%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.