½ cup honey
2 ripe but firm nectarines, thinly sliced
2 cup strawberry
½ cup whipping cream
1 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
1. Combine wine and honey in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil until reduced to about 1/2 cup, 6 to 10 minutes.
2. Combine nectarines and strawberries in a medium bowl and toss with 1/4 cup of the wine syrup. Refrigerate the remaining 1/4 cup syrup for at least 10 minutes to cool.
3. Beat cream in a medium bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold or beat in yogurt and the cooled wine syrup just until combined.
4. Spoon a scant 1/4 cup yogurt-cream into each of 4 dessert glasses or bowls and top with about 1/2 cup of the fruit mixture. Repeat with another layer of each.
To Make Ahead: Cover and refrigerate the fruit and yogurt cream in separate containers for up to 4 hours
Provided by: EatingWell
Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total
- Calories 352
- Calories from fat 108
- Total Fat 12gm 18%
- Sodium 35mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrates 53gm 18%
- Fiber 3gm 12%
- Protein 7gm
- Cholesterol 41mg 14%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.