I love big, crunchy clusters of this granola, so I suggest not stirring the granola during it’s cook or cool time, but if you want less clusters go ahead and give it a toss or two.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, walnuts, almonds, pecans, brown sugar, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and hemp hearts. Stir well to combine.
- In a saucepan combine the coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and peach puree. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat then reduce the heat and simmer for 5-8 minutes until the liquid has thickened.
- Pour the syrup over the oat mixture, stir to coat everything and pour the granola onto the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake, undisturbed for 30-35 minutes on the middle rack of the oven.
- At the end of the cook time transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool undisturbed.The granola will turn crispy as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
For the full post, visit Beard + Bonnet.