- Heat skillet, then spray generously and whisk in flour.
- Drizzle in milk, bring to a boil, then stir constantly, reducing to a simmer.
- Add spinach and garlic to milk mixture, stirring until spinach is wilted and well combined.
- Spread spinach mixture on tortilla.
- Top with cheese and tomato slices.
- Lay flat on baking dish and broil until cheese and tomato are warmed through.
- While warming, scramble the egg whites. Add to warmed tortilla.
- Roll in to burrito shape and enjoy.
Read more from Live and Love to Eat.