When Carrie from Bakeholic Mama made something with Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses a few weeks ago, I couldn't wait to find them. White chocolate with pumpkin spice flavors, what could be wrong with that? And search I did...for weeks! Until my local grocery store finally started carrying them. I wasn't sure what to make with them, but was in the mood for a simple sugar cookie and the BEST sugar cookie I've found was from my sister in law Barbara. They are nice and fluffy every time, just the way I like them. So I took her recipe, added in some pumpkin spice and chopped Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses and came up with these. DELICIOUS! And...so easy too. Now I have to find some other way to use up the rest of the candy since I still have about 1 1/2 bags left so stay tuned! :)
1 ½ cup powdered sugar
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp pumpkin spice
24 HERSHEY'S KISS pumpkin spice
- Cream together the butter and sugar; then add in the egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and pumpkin spice.
- Gradually add the flour to the sugar mixture. Mix until all ingredients have been combined.
- Using a knife or a hand chopper, chop the kisses into small pieces then add them to the cookie batter; stirring only until the pieces have been mixed throughout.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the dough, preheat oven to 350 degrees and scoop cookie dough onto a greased baking sheet. Makes 2dz using a medium/2tbsp. scoop.
Read more from Carrie's Experimental Kitchen.