1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Generously coat a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and spinach; cook, stirring, 1 minute more. Transfer to a large bowl. Add rice, cheese, pepper and salt to the bowl and stir to combine.
3. Whisk eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Stir into the spinach-rice mixture. Transfer to the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
4. Bake the pie until lightly browned in spots, about 25 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.
Provided by: EatingWell
Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total
- Calories 340
- Calories from fat 162
- Total Fat 18gm 28%
- Sodium 309mg 13%
- Total Carbohydrates 30gm 10%
- Fiber 3gm 12%
- Protein 14gm
- Cholesterol 144mg 48%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.