Ricotta, Tomato and Ramp Frittata is the perfect, easy and light breakfast for dinner to make on a hot day or serve it up for a weekend brunch party.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat drizzle about 2 teaspoons of grapeseed or canola oil and saute the sliced onions until soft and the beginning stages of caramelization – about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, kosher salt and black pepper.
- Pour in the eggs into the skillet and top with the halved cherry tomatoes, ramps and ricotta cheese in dollops around the skillet.
- Let cook on the stovetop for about 5 minutes, or until the bottom starts to set.
- Transfer to the oven to finish cooking, about 15-20 minutes or until puffed up and brown around the edges.
- Let cool slightly before slicing and serving with a green salad and crusty bread.
For the full post, visit Ricotta, Tomato and Ramp Frittata.