These salmon cakes are bound together with the help of crushed Ritz crackers.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery; cook, stirring until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in parsley; remove from heat.
- Place salmon in a medium bowl. Flake apart with a fork; remove any bones and skin. Add egg and mustard and mix well. Add the onion mixture, cracker crumbs and pepper; mix to combine. Shape in to 6 patties, about 1/3 cup each.
- Heat canola oil in same skillet, enough to come up 1/4-inch on the side of the skillet, over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook until golden, 2-3 minutes. Turn over to brown other side.
- Serve salmon cakes with sauce and lemon wedges
2 Tbsp chopped dill pickle
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together until combined.
Image Credit: Patricia Stagich
Provided by: The Daily Meal
Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total
- Calories 259 13%
- Total Fat 22g 34%
- Saturated Fat 2g 8%
- Sodium 285mg 12%
- Total Carbohydrates 9g 3%
- Fiber 1g 5%
- Protein 7g 13%
- Cholesterol 50mg 17%
- Sugars 2g
- Iron 1mg 5%
- Vitamin C 0mg 2%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.