1. To prepare fish: Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Cut fish into 4 portions. Mix coriander and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle evenly on both sides of the fish. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake the fish until it is juicy and almost flakes when pressed with a knife, 8 to 12 minutes, depending on thickness.
4. To prepare relish: Meanwhile, stir together bananas, orange zest, chopped oranges, cilantro, lime juice, coriander and salt in a medium bowl. To serve, spoon the relish over the roasted fish.
Provided by: EatingWell
Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total
- Calories 210
- Calories from fat 27
- Total Fat 3gm 5%
- Monounsaturated Fat 1gm
- Sodium 358mg 15%
- Total Carbohydrates 22gm 7%
- Fiber 3gm 3%
- Protein 25gm
- Cholesterol 36mg 12%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.