1 Fillet of Bass3 sprigs fresh thyme, cleaned and chopped½ bunch of Brocollini par blanched2 cup pomegranate juice2 ea. packets of honey1 clove of garlic chopped1 Tbsp Olive oil
- For the sauce, place the honey and pomegranate juice into a small pot and reduce on medium heat until the juice thickens and coats the back of a spoon. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a small sauté pan add the Brocollini and a drizzle of olive oil. Sautee on med heat until the Brocollini starts to brown. Add the garlic and cook for another min or until the garlic is cooked.
- Bring to heat a large, non-stick sauté pan. Add a drizzle of olive oil and the fish, skin side down. Press the flesh with a spatula so the fish does not curl. Cook on medium heat until the skin is crispy. Flip the fish and cook until desired temperature.
- Place the sautéed Brocollini on a platter and top with the bass filet.
- Drizzle with the pomegranate reduction and a nice extra virgin olive oil . Fish with cracked pepper and sea salt.