If you want to impress your family and friends, you can make this as a main entree or as a side dish. It would also make an elegant addition to a buffet selection during the upcoming holidays.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente; then drain and place back in the pot.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt 2 tbsp. of butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; then whisk in the flour forming a roux.
- Gradually whisk in the milk until the roux has broken up and there are no lumps.
- Next, add the cream cheese, goat cheese and rosemary. Keep whisking until the cheese has completely melted and the sauce is creamy.
- Add the sauce to the cooked macaroni and mix well; then place in an oven safe baking dish (8"x8").
- Place the breadcrumbs in a small bowl; then melt the remaining 2 tbsp. butter (either in the microwave or a small pan). Add the butter to the breadcrumbs, mix together and sprinkle on top of the macaroni.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the breadcrumbs are lightly brown and the macaroni is bubbly.
Read more from Carrie's Experimental Kitchen.
More From Kitchen Daily:
Provided by: Carrie's Experimental Kitchen
Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total
- Calories 465 g
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Total Carbohydrates 51.7 g
- Fiber 4.9 g
- Protein 17.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.