- Season the fish with the salt and black pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook for 3 minutes. Turn the fish over and cook for 1 minute. Remove the fish from the skillet. Wipe the skillet clean with a paper towel.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and garlic and cook and stir for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the wine and cook for 3 minutes or until the wine is almost evaporated. Stir in the stock and heavy cream and heat to a boil. Cook for 15 minutes or until the mixture is reduced to about 3/4 cup, stirring often. Stir in the dill.
- Return the fish to the skillet. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
More From Kitchen Daily:
Provided by: Swanson
Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total
- Calories 331
- Total Fat 21g
- Saturated Fat 7g
- Sodium 203mg
- Total Carbohydrates 3g
- Fiber 0g
- Cholesterol 90mg
- Iron 4%
- Vitamin C 2%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.