- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- MELT 3 Tbsp. butter. Add to whole eggs and milk in large bowl; whisk until blended. Add flour, 2 Tbsp. sugar and salt; mix well.
- HEAT 8-inch heavy skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add 1/4 cup batter; immediately tilt skillet to evenly cover bottom with batter. Cook 1 to 2 min. or until bottom is lightly browned; turn. Cook 20 sec. Transfer crepe to plate. Repeat with remaining batter to make a total of 8 crepes.
- COOK and stir mushrooms in 1 Tbsp. of the remaining butter in large skillet 3 to 5 min. or until tender. Add remaining butter and egg whites; cook 3 to 5 min. or until eggs are set, stirring occasionally.
- TOP crepes with cheese, mushrooms, scrambled eggs and onions; fold in half. Place in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- BAKE 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this delicious crepe.
Crepes can be assembled ahead of time. Refrigerate until ready to heat in baking dish as directed, increasing baking time as needed until crepes are heated through and cheese is melted.
More From Kitchen Daily:
Provided by: Kraft Shredded Cheese with a touch of Philadelphia
Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total
- Calories 330
- Total Fat 19 g
- Saturated Fat 11 g
- Sodium 480 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 21 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 19 g
- Cholesterol 120 mg
- Sugars 10 g
- Iron 6%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.