For the days that you just want to have a fancy breakfast, try this recipe.
- In a skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil.
- Place all of the ingredients inside until fully colored and heated through. This should only take 3-5 minutes.
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp chili powder
¼ tsp smoked paprika
salt, to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blender until chunky. Add a splash (start with 1 Tbsp) of non-dairy milk if you want it smoother. Use a rubber spatula to get beans off of the sides.
- Place into a small sauce and gently heat on low until heated through.
Scrambled Tofu Rancheros
1 pinto beans (see above)
4 corn tortillas
¼ cup diced tomatoes
2 Tbsp thinly diced onions
1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
sliced jalapenos (optional)
non-dairy sour cream (or cashew cream)
4 lime wedges
- Assemble: Throw everything onto a corn tortilla and enjoy!
For the full post, visit Fork and Beans.