This was a light and yet filling dinner that left me feeling satisfied and not at all guilty!
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients together with the chicken in a shall sealable dish or just a large ziplock bag.
- Set in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours, but overnight is best!
- Once the chicken has marinated skewer the meat, and vegetables together.
- Grill via whichever method of your choosing until the chicken has cooked through.
- I used my countertop grill on a medium-high setting for about 5-10 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked, serve the kabobs right away and enjoy with sides of your choice!
For the full post, visit The Skinny Fork.
More From Kitchen Daily:
Provided by: The Skinny Fork
Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total
- Calories 222.9
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Sodium 259.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 12 g
- Fiber 3.4 g
- Protein 27.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.