1. Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 475°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Finely crumble tofu; pat dry. Place in a large bowl and use your hands to combine with spinach, tomatoes, Parmesan, mozzarella, basil, onion powder, salt and pepper.
3. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to about the length of the prepared baking sheet and twice as wide (approximately 16 by 18 inches). Transfer the dough to the baking sheet, allowing the extra width to hang over on one side onto a clean surface. Spread the filling on the dough in the pan, leaving a 1-inch border. Fold the overhanging dough over the filling. Fold the edges closed and crimp with a fork to seal. Make several small slits in the top to vent steam; lightly coat the top with cooking spray.
4. Bake the stuffed pizza until well browned on top, 18 to 20 minutes. Let cool slightly before cutting.
Tip: For this recipe, look for soft sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil). If you can only find tomatoes that are very dry (and hard), soak in boiling water for about 20 minutes, drain, chop and then add to the pizza filling.
Provided by: EatingWell
Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total
- Calories 291
- Calories from fat 63
- Total Fat 7gm 11%
- Sodium 607mg 25%
- Total Carbohydrates 36gm 12%
- Fiber 4gm 16%
- Protein 18gm
- Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.