- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch square metal baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix cereal, walnuts, dates, cherries, and raisins in medium bowl.
- Combine peanut butter, honey, and corn syrup in heavy small saucepan.
- Bring to boil, whisking constantly until mixture bubbles vigorously and thickens slightly, about 1 minute.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture in bowl; stir to blend.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan; press to compact.
- Bake until just golden around edges, about 10 minutes.
- Cool completely. Cut into 2 1/2x1 1/2-inch bars. (Can be prepared 3 days ahead. Store in single layer between sheets of foil in airtight container at room temperature.)
Photo by Susan Gentry McWhinney
More From Kitchen Daily:
Provided by: Epicurious
Per Single Serving / Serves 18 Total
- Calories 127
- Total Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.