- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium-high. Grill the poblano chiles until they're blackened on all sides. Remove the chiles from the grill to a paper bag. Close the bag and set aside.
- Beat the oil, lime juice, chipotle chile, maple syrup and cumin in a small bowl with a fork. Thread the shrimp onto skewers. Brush the shrimp with the oil mixture.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Grill the shrimp for 4 minutes or until cooked through, turning and brushing often with the oil mixture. Remove the shrimp from the grill.
- Brush the corn with the oil mixture. Grill the corn for 5 minutes, turning and brushing often with the oil mixture. Remove the corn from grill and let cool. Cut the corn kernels from the cobs. Discard the cobs.
- Stir the shrimp, corn, goat cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and picante sauce in a large bowl. Remove the poblano chiles from the bag and scrape off the skin. Cut a lengthwise slit in the side of each chile and remove and discard the seeds. Spoon the shrimp mixture into the chiles.
- Spread the enchilada sauce in a 3-quart shallow metal baking pan. Place the stuffed chiles into the pan. Cover the pan with foil.
- Grill until the filling is hot. Sprinkle with the pine nuts before serving.