We’re going beyond your typical crumble here, folks…no need for butter or sugar or any other fake additives. This treat is a whole lotta goodness baked into a simple recipe — you’re gonna love it.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare an 8 x 8 inch glass baking dish with a small amount of coconut oil; add berries
- and apples.
- Combine almond flour, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon and stevia in a separate bowl. Use
- your hands to mix the dough and create a crumbly consistency. Add more almond flour,
- if needed then sprinkle this crumble mixture over the fruit in the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Top with sliced almonds and optional mint.
- Serve warm.
For the full post, visit The Healthy Apple.
Compensation for this post was provided by In the Raw ® via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of In the Raw ® or AOL.