This pasta is loaded with tomatoes, asparagus and kalamata olives, but because it’s so versatile you can substitute whatever you’ve picked from your garden or the farmer’s market this time of year.
- For the pasta, boil penne in a pot of salted water according to package directions. Add asparagus to pasta and boiling water in last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain penne and asparagus.
- Grill chicken breasts over medium heat (or saute in a skillet with 1 tbsp. oil) until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Let chicken rest, 5 minutes, then slice.
- For the sauce, saute shallots and garlic in 1 tbsp butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat until soft, 3 minutes.
- Stir in wine and cook until reduced by half. Reduce heat to low and add butter, a few cubes at a time, swirling to melt before adding more. Stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- Toss pasta, asparagus, tomatoes, artichokes, and olives with sauce to coat. Serve pasta with chicken and garnish with Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Source: Cuisine At Home
Read more from Fit, Fun & Delish!