- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract and agave nectar. Arrange all 4 slices of bread in a large baking dish and pour the egg mixture all over them, pressing them gently so they absorb the custard. Set aside.
- In the meantime, whisk together both cheeses and chocolate spread and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet. Arrange soaked bread and cook at medium low heat until golden brown, 3-4 minutes per side (watch it carefully so it doesn’t burn). Let it cool slightly.
- Spread chocolate/cheese mixture over each slice. Place 3-4 slices cheddar cheese on 2 of them, and top each one with the remaining bread to form two sandwiches.
- Bake in the oven just until the cheese has melted. Serve warm.
Read more from May I Have That Recipe.