2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
freshly ground pepper to taste
1 ¼ lb halibut or mahi-mahi, cut into 4 portions
2 Tbsp sesame seed
2 tsp dried thyme leaf
¼ tsp coarse sea salt or kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Mix lemon juice, oil, garlic and pepper in a shallow glass dish. Add fish and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, toast sesame seeds in a small dry skillet over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until golden and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl to cool. Mix in thyme.
4. Sprinkle the fish with salt and coat evenly with the sesame seed mixture, covering the sides as well as the top. Transfer the fish to the prepared baking sheet and roast until just opaque in the center, 10 to 14 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
Provided by: EatingWell
Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total
- Calories 225
- Calories from fat 99
- Total Fat 11gm 17%
- Sodium 244mg 10%
- Total Carbohydrates 2gm 1%
- Fiber 1gm 4%
- Protein 28gm
- Cholesterol 69mg 23%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.