1 egg white
2 Tbsp milk, almond optional
4 drop vanilla stevia or 1/4 tsp vanilla + 1 tbsp sugar
½ tsp cinnamon
1 tsp butter
1 Tbsp cinnamon peanut butter or 1 tbsp peanut butter + 1/2 tsp cinnamona
banana slices, optional
1. Whisk egg, egg white, milk, stevia (or vanilla), and cinnamon in a shallow dish.
2. Soak bread on both sides, until evenly coated.
3. Heat skillet and add butter.
4. Cook 2-3 minutes on first side, until lightly browned.
5. Flip and cook 3-4 additonal minutes, until cooked through and dry on both sides.
6. Top with peanut butter (while hot), and bananas and syrup, if using.
Read more from Live and Love to Eat.