1. Preheat grill to medium-high. Put a large pot of water on to boil.
2. Toss tuna pieces in a bowl with 1 tablespoon oil, lemon zest, 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary (or 1/2 teaspoon dried), 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Grill the tuna until just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. When cool enough to handle, flake the tuna into bite-size pieces.
3. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
4. Heat the remaining 3 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add artichoke hearts, olives, garlic and the remaining rosemary. Cook, stirring, until the garlic is just beginning to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Add tomatoes and wine; bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are broken down and the wine has reduced slightly, about 3 minutes more. Stir in the pasta, tuna pieces, lemon juice and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Garnish with basil (or parsley), if desired.
Provided by: EatingWell
Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total
- Calories 421
- Calories from fat 153
- Total Fat 17gm 26%
- Sodium 489mg 20%
- Total Carbohydrates 42gm 14%
- Fiber 9gm 36%
- Protein 22gm
- Cholesterol 26mg 9%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.