For these cookies, you actually want your bananas to be very brown and spotty. The spottier the banana, the sweeter it is going to be.
- First, preheat oven to 350F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Then, in a large bowl, mash 3 bananas. You'll want your bananas to be very thin and runny. Next, add in vanilla, peanut butter, and coconut oil.
- Add in quick cooking oatmeal, peanut flour, ground flax seed, and baking powder, and mix until combined. At this point, I suggest tasting the batter. Don't worry, there's no eggs, this batter is completely edible! If you'd like, add in 1/4 cup of your choice of sweetener, do it now. I opted not to do this because I personally don't like super sweet cookies. You can also add chocolate chips, too.
- Next, spoon 2 tablespoons of batter into your palm. Roll into a ball and place on cookie sheet. Then press into a cookie shape. These cookies wont rise or expand much. Repeat.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until they begin to brown.
For the full post, visit Fit Foodie Finds.