The combination of cinnamon, lemon, and zucchini turned this bread into a delicious treat that you can enjoy in the morning with your coffee.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Using a large spoon combine the egg substitute, canola oil, lemon rind, vanilla, and egg in a medium to large bowl.
- Add in sugar to the egg mixture until it is combined and smooth.
- Slowly add flour 1/2 cup at a time to wet mixture until it is combined.
- Stir in zucchini until combined.
- Divide batter into two 9 1/2 x 5 1/2 bread pans sprayed with cooking spray. **Special note: the original recipe calls for 8 x 4 bread pans but I did not have them so I used what I had.
- Put both pans in the oven and bake at 350 for 1 hour (recipe recommended time). The bread is done when you can put a wooden toothpick in the center and it comes out clean of batter. When done cool completely on wire rack. **Special note: I like my bread a little “doughy” so I typically take it out earlier than the recommended time which is the reason why the second picture looks like it could have cooked a bit longer.
Read more from Organize Yourself Skinny.
Provided by: Organize Yourself Skinny
Per Single Serving / Serves 24 Total
- Calories 118
- Total Carbohydrates 20 gm
- Protein 3 gm
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.